Howdy, everyone! It’s great to be back for another post on Valley & Co. Since we’re now in the throes of summer, we’re going to talk about those necessities you need to throw that perfect sunny season soirée:
We have a couple of design ideas and style inspirations to help you put together the perfect summer table scape or outdoor fete. This fabulous collection includes three key pieces:
- These stunning purple wine glasses by Interieurs are made with a blend of purple and crystal coloring and feature a subtle design reminiscent of a sea urchin.
- The Ibride Ming Tableware are totally unique and beautiful. The ‘Ming’ pot can be opened to reveal six beautifully decorated melamine dishes: 2 bowls, 2 salad bowls, 1 serving plate, and 1 pot with lid. A striking decorative piece and perfect for a chic Sunday afternoon picnic.
- Bud vases are essential for holding blooms any time of year. On the dining table, desk or by the bed, fresh flowers enliven the room and bring cheer. The Bud Vase with Rim Beads by Frances Palmer Pottery is the perfect addition to your tablescape.
From pillows to pin tables, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite must haves for entertaining this summer:
- We call these colorful collections “nut bowls”, but you would be “nuts” if you didn’t them next to the olive boat for pits that have nowhere to go but behind the couch! These Colorware Nut Bowls from Fishs Eddy are ideal for candies and mints, too.
- Ever been on the beach, in the park, or just lazing around your backyard and in desperate need of a table for that margarita you have in your hand? These Pin Tables by Menu are the perfect solution. Portable and practical, Pin Tables provide a stylish way to create an entertaining space almost anywhere.
- Add a beautiful dusting of glow to your outdoor entertainment area with the Menu Hurricane. Each lamp spreads a cheerful light and atmosphere anywhere you want to take it, from your back garden or patio to a gathering at the beach, and can also be used indoors.
- The Cool Bowl by Menu is the epitome of gastronomic and visual aesthetics. The two serving bowls comprise a perfect chilled bowl for dishes that need to be kept cold on those hot summer nights.
- Your guests will know they’ve arrived at the party destination when they see this hand-dyed Compass Rose Pillow by Ortolan.
- Create an outdoor oasis by hanging this Cane Finial Lantern from The Wedding Library in your home, patio or backyard.
- You’ll want to bust a move while listening to the GenevaSound XL stereo system. But remember– the chicken dance is only appropriate after 11 PM.
- Menu’s latest innovation – the Cool Coat – is a delightful way to keep your wine cool, whether you’re dining indoors or out on the terrace on a warm summer’s night.
- Be the master of the grill this summer and prepare delicious smoke-flavored dishes quickly and without fuss with the Gourmet Mini Smoker from Camerons.
Here’s wishing you all a fabulous summer full of fun and festive entertaining. Look forward to returning next month when I’ll be chatting about how to bring your wedding style home through your registry. Until then, keep cool!