Fall has settled in and we’re knee-deep in brainstorming charming ways to celebrate the season for our clients and their festive bashes. We wanted to share a handful of our very own favorite fall-esque DIY projects perfect for wedding favors or party gifts. Which project would you bring to life at your wedding?
1. Our glittering clothespin project is oh-so simple and a festive finishing touch to fall and holiday events
2. What guest wouldn’t adore an indoor terrarium with fall bounty they can cherish in their own home? View our 3 ideas here.
3. Dress up treats like caramel truffles, spiced popcorn or other edibles in brown paper bags adorned with guests’ names. Bryan Miller Photography for Valley & Co.
4. These easy peasy striped coasters we dreamed up last year have been given as gifts many times. Customize with your wedding colors!
5. Gift fall seeds in decorative hankies and cinch with festive ribbon. DIY here.