Valley & Co. Contributor: Ruby & Willow

We are so very excited to announce our dear friend Kate from New Zealand stationery design studio Ruby & Willow {and the wonderful blog Magnolia Rouge} as our monthly Valley & Co. color palette and stationery contributor! You have likely seen Kate’s amazing inspiration boards on her blog; stop on by and say hello monthly for gorgeous color palettes and accompanying stationery suites!
Without further ado…please meet Kate and bask in her gorgeous, fresh spring inspiration!
Kate created this lovely Spring Green board and designed a striking spring-inspired stationery suite for At Home with Valley & Co.: Spring. Isn’t she amazing?
Photos from top left; Daisy Bouquet | Justin & Mary Marantz, Green bottle | Austin Gros , White still life | unknown source, Placesetting | Steve Steinhardt
2nd row; Fruit | Cannelle et Vanille, Bouquet | Barnaby Draper Studios via Green Wedding Shoes, Dress | Stacy Sodolak via Grey Likes Weddings, Tablesetting | Rebecca Hansen via Twig & Thistle 3rd row; Daisies | Bello Photography, Flowers | via Snippet & Ink, Bridesmaids | Stephanie Williams
That darling inspiration board turned into once superb stationery suite just in time for spring. From the dainty polka dots to the green kitchen twine and the sweet clothespins, we adore Kate’s spin on refreshing spring loveliness.

What is your favorite element from Kate’s design?
We hope you enjoyed Kate’s first contribution and welcome her with open arms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Steph {bubblerock} says

Finding a favourite of Kate's design is impossible. She is just too talented. Simple. I love this board and the stationery suite here… It's going to be an amazing addition to your blog to have Kate contribute to it monthly!

2. Naomi says

This is awesome news, for both of you! Congratulations, Kate and Valley and Co. What a great partnership and more lovely things to look forward to in the future on Valley & Co. Bravo!

3. Luna and Chloe says

OMGoodness, I am OVER THE MOON about this you guys!!!! Arms are WIDE open ;-) )) Kate is absolutely amazing in not only her stationery, but inspiration boards too!!! I am adoring all the perfect little details she includes in her pictures!!! I can't wait to see all the lovely she brings to your already lovely blog!!!

xoxo
    kristi

4. Jenny @ Hank + Hunt says

YAY! I love Kate…I love her color combos and her outstanding photography and styling! Hooray for bringing her on, what a great idea! Looking forward to seeing more!

5. Jenny @ Hank + Hunt says

6. Lauren Elise Crafted says

Kate is so talented! I love her fresh take on spring in this inspiration board and the invitation suite is absolutely marvelous. My favorite part: the escort cards hanging from the green bakers twine with the mini clothespins. Adorable! I can't wait to see more from Kate here at Valley & Co.

7. bonafidebride says

Beautiful, as is everything Kate creates! (Love the picture of her, too!) A great idea to do this monthly!

8. la petite coquine says

This suite is so lovely, I actually said, "Oh crap" out loud when I saw it. Kate's gorgeous work just kills me!

9. postcards and pretties says

I have a crush on everything single thing that Kate creates. She has such amazing style and her color palettes are always fresh & inspiring!!

10. Kismet says

I completely agree with Steph and everyone else! She is super talented and a great addition to your already awesome blog!